Book A Steak Night Fundraiser
In this "new normal" it is not feasible to present Steak Night fundraising events. We hear frequent customer comments that our Steak Night Fundraisers are one of the best in town. Our kitchen cuts and trims our own steaks. Served on garlic toast with our award-winning Bushwakker fries and Caesar salad with any regular 12 ounce Bushwakker beer. Table service is provided rather than a simple buffet. Plenty of room for a Silent Auction display space and we provide a sound system for public address.
Bushwakker Steak Night Details
- Only held on Tuesday and Sunday evenings.
- No minors.
- We custom print the steak night tickets for you.
- All tickets should be redeemed within a two-hour time frame on the night of your event.
- Each customer receives a 6-ounce AAA New York strip steak, hand-cut fries, garlic toast, Caesar salad and their choice of any regular 12-ounce Bushwakker brewed beer. A pop, iced tea, coffee or tea can be substituted for the 12-ounce beer but bar shots, cocktails, juices, bottled beers or wines are not allowable substitutions.
- Your cost per ticket is $17.95 plus GST & PST ($19.93). You must turn in the collected ticket money ($19.93 per ticket) and any unsold tickets in the afternoon at least three days prior to your event. We will need to know if you will require any chicken or vegetarian options at this time.
- We can keep a maximum of ten tickets to be sold at the door on the night of your event.
- Start time for your event can be either 5:00PM or 6:00 PM.
- Minimum attendance is 25 people to a maximum of 125.
For more information or to book a steak night event date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackberry Mead Countdown
2021 Blackberry Mead Release
December 4th, 2021.
The Wakker Weekly Newsletter
There is so much going on at the Bushwakker that it is tough to keep track of it all. Subscribe to our weekly electronic newsletter to keep up to date on upcoming Bushwakker events, upcoming Bushwakker beer and guest import beer offerings, local, national and international beer news, humour column and daily kitchen specials for the upcoming week! READ THIS WEEK'S WAKKER WEEKLY
The Bushwakker Kitchen
Bushwakker Upcoming Event Calendar
See what special events and live music performances are coming your way!